As part of its employment practice, Lubin & Enoch, PC will, on occasion, represent responsible employers in the areas of, interalia, employment discrimination, wrongful termination, employment agreements, wage and hour disputes and commercial litigation. For example, our attorneys have represented employers engaged in the following industries:
- Construction (e.g., designer of custom homes, real estate developer);
- Food (e.g., delivery of specialty foods, local Chinese restaurant, local Mexican restaurant, local chain of Pizza shops);
- Healthcare (e.g., a large group of emergency room physicians, an occupational therapy examiner practice);
- Leisure and hospitality (e.g., large hotel chain);
- Manufacturing (e.g., maker of custom residential doors); and
- Service (e.g., debt reduction consultants, a local chain of hair salons, heating and cooling repair, large national retail chain commonly found in malls, private security, telephone installation and repair).
* Note: Lubin & Enoch, PC: (1) does not represent employers in labor relations matters against unions; and (2) certifies that 51% or more of its employment-related legal representation is on behalf of employees.